Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sorenka Artwork GO commercial + End of Year Hiatus

Hello everyone!
Due to some reasons, I decided to make my faceup service commercial starting 2013 (●^ω^●)♥

Ever since opening this service on May 2012 my friends and families have been supporting me.
Thank you all, who trust me in beautifying the dolls, eventhough I'm still an amateur. Without you guys, I will not be in the place where I am now.

Other reasons are, frankly this is the thing I love to do. I would be happy to paint your dolls for free. But I also have bills to be paid, materials to be bought, and to survive. MSC price is increasing lately in my country, and I want to save up to buy an airbrush set, to provide better service for the customers (´・ω・`) And hopefully one day, I will reach the day where I would live my life painting dolls, as a main job, because that is what I love to do.

I hope with this decision, you guys still support Sorenka Artwork (≧▽≦)ゞ♪
The change in fee pricing can be seen in PRICE tab (or check the tab below the header)

Also, due to recent big order from fellow Singaporean friends, Sorenka Artwork will be on hiatus till December. And will reopen again in January 2013!
See you on the new year!! (≧▽≦)ゞ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment